1. All uploaded posts ( including, without limitation, any text and pictures ) on Eazer are for the purpose of publicizing the useful information, which does not mean that we are agreed with or verify the content.We do not undertake any responsibility for scientificity and seriousness and the like.Any other user (including, without limitation, media,Website and individual) shall be held liable for the copyright.
2.Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the original content of the Website (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio and video ) rest with ‘Eazer--cloud platform for 3D printing’, against unauthorized reproduction, linking, reposting and any form of copying. The authorized user thereof shall mark the origin of downloaded content ‘Eazer--cloud platform for 3D printing’ , otherwise will be held liable for acts.
3.Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the reproduced content of the Website(including but not limited to text, photographs, audio and video ) rest with copyright owner, with whom we can not contact one by one. If the content is thought to be not appropriate to the public by the author and editor,please email or call us at once.We will take action to avoid the losses.
4. Reproduction of the exclusive use of materials (including but not limited to articles and photographs) shall be prohibited without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
1.Part of reproduced articles from other Website on Eazer are for the purpose of publicizing more information, which does not mean that we are agreed with or verify the content. Any other user (including, without limitation, media, Website and individual) shall mark the origin of the downloaded content and be held liable for the copyright. Please feel free to contact us if have any doubts about the content.
2.‘Eazer’ commits to provide reasonable, accurate and complete information but cannot guarantee the reasonability, accuracy and completeness of these information. Moreover, we are not held liable for any damages or losses caused by unreasonability, inaccuracy and incompleteness of these information. All the information contained in this Website is only for reference instead of commercial transaction and service. We shall not be responsible and held liable for the deviation caused by user.
3.Since the Eazer Service is a web based service, it might be subject to temporary downtime. From time to time we also update our Website, which will result in the Website not being available for a certain period of time. We will endeavor to ensure that the Website operates reliably and consistently, but we do not warrant that the Website will operate uninterrupted without any faults. We are not responsible for any losses suffered by you as a result of any interruption of the Website, suspension of your access to the Website. Meanwhile, this Website may provide links to other Websites that are not under the control of Eazer . We shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other Websites.
4. We will inform everyone of maintenance or updating of this Website in advance. We are not responsible for any losses suffered by you as a result of any interruption of the Website, suspension of your access to the Website caused by factors out of our control.
5. You will be responsible solely for the after-effects of violating the Chinese laws caused by the breach of this statement , and we shall not take any liability.
6. Once you log in Eazer or use the materials on this Website ,directly or indirectly, shall be deemed to accept the terms .
7. Any issue not involved in this statement shall refer to relevant national laws and regulations which shall prevail in case of violation.
8. In case this Website, in any event and in any capacity, unwillingly infringe any media or individual’s intellectual property,please email or call us, we will take action at once. We are entitled to modify or delete any illegal or unauthorized article without notice to the user.